Search This Blog

QUOTE

An intriguing quote that reflects the high level of astronomical understanding of the ancients:
"The moon illuminates the night with borrowed light." - - 6th century BC , Parmenides

Sunday, July 2, 2023

OKC UFO JUNE 30-JULY 1 (2023)


A man I will call Anonymous "E" contacted UFO Skies. He had a report and a video.  His report was fascinating: "I saw a super bright orb Friday night, in the southeast Oklahoma City sky, throwing lasers with other orbs , with color red and green on each end of the lasers. The lasers seemed attached to the main orb. Freaking weird.  Then there were black helicopters in the sky. I was looking towards downtown and  the building with the triangle but the object was to the left. I'm originally from New Jersey and when I was 11, I saw a UFO on top of the Hudson River. "  

He was asked if he might have seen fireworks, but he was certain what he saw were not fireworks. Then he said he had seen an object he saw "when I was on southwest 74st Street. It was daytime aa shiny silver. It stand still in the sky then just speed off super fast." Last, he sent a short video clip of an orb he had observed... Thank you Anonymous "E".  

If you see something I encourage you to report to the MUFON webpage. They are busy collecting information to help prove the reality of what is being seen across the globe.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment